Saturday 18 October 2008

Todays Cards

Well here's today's selection. Appol's for the lateness of this I've been at work most of the day (hurra for overtime)!! trying to catch up on a rather large backlog of work. The only good thing about the work, was that we did not have to keep stop starting due to running a helpline at the same time. It's guarantied the minute you start something you need to concentrate on the phone rings and you have to stop and start something new.

Plus I'm getting nervous over submiting design ideas to Spiral whispers, I so hope that they like what i sent in. I cant wait to find out agagagagagaga my nerves!!!!!!!

Any way enough with the rabbles on with the cards.


First off a Christening stamp using one of the new Cherri sh Teddy stamp brought at the Alli Paly this year, when i went with my Best Friend Sarah. I also used Sticky gems, Silver sticker words and borders, with Light blue Mottled card stock.

Next A Gothic Rose birthday card.
Made with a Red base card, Gold card stock, Gold sticker lettering, Do crafts stick ribbon, and Sizzix die cut rose.
I hope you like so far.
Take care & happy crafting to everyone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Two different but equally brilliant cards!! Ally Pally was a great day wasn't it!
I was thinking of you at work today, I know I should do it too to catch up on my backlog!
xx :0)

 
Crafty Blogs