Sunday 27 September 2009

Cleaning up

Hi everyone how's it going?
I have been very busy this week with one thing and another but managed to squezze in more cards, I thought i would show two now and two later.
The first is A christmas cards for the kidies. I am a strong belever in using what ever i find and thats what this card is. The ssanata's fromn an old used card and the papers were from my scrap box, the ribbons and stickers are all off cuts to.
I must say i am getting through sticky foam pads like no tommorow they are so fun to use.
The next card was for a Birthday, I used a penny black stamp with Hedgies on it my cuttle swiz dots and card stock.
I also used my MS punch. I still find it tricky getting the paper / card type right but i think i'm learning.
Well till later
hope everyone has fun and happy crafting.

No comments:

 
Crafty Blogs