Wednesday 16 September 2009

My new toy yayaya

Hi everyone, I hope your all well,
Yep i changed the layout again i was playing in CS3 andfancied building something. It's basic for now. I might play with it later.
I just got my Martha Stewart Punch......
I'M SO HAPPY it's so cool, and dinky... i honesty was very supprised at the size but it packs a punch.
I thought i would have a quick try at it and so far i have learnt the papers to use and not use.
I tried the layering effect and i did a frame on a square pic of card. It's a very versitile tool though it does cost.
I hope to make something with patterened papers, but for now i have study for work to do plus comissions and stuff to do.
I also need to start work on Christmas Cards but hay ho i will squeeze them in as i go.
All of the cards featured used:
  1. The MS punch
  2. Gliter glue
  3. Nestibilites dies
  4. Mixed card stock
  5. Cheap stamps
  6. and Forever freinds stamps
  7. Stickers & peel offs.
  8. Metalic pens.
So till next time
Take care everyone and happy crafting.




No comments:

 
Crafty Blogs