Wednesday 6 January 2010

Cards and snow

Hi everyone i hope your all well,

Well since i'm stuck at home due to massive snow fall and it's to dangerous to go out i have finaly been making some cards.
Bilbo could not even jump over the snow and was having to wade through it... she's a big cat! I managed to meet hr half way across the garden and carried her to the house.


Over the next few days i will post them for you. Though i hope to make the 4 mile walk in to work tommorow even if i have to nick my mums wellies.
The first card i made is a gate fold apature card. It's my first one. I used:
  1. Magnolia ladybug stamp
  2. Gold stickers
  3. Dolly punch
  4. Flower punch
  5. Sun punch
  6. Gold gell pens
  7. Nesties regtangles
I found it very hard to do, but i'm quite happy with the result. as always any feed back is much appricated. More cards on the way.
So take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

 
Crafty Blogs