Tuesday 12 January 2010

For the Forever Freinds challenge

Hi everyone,


I hope your all well, I think i'm back with craftyness right now. I feel much more happy with what i'm making as well.
My Mums at home now but is very limited to what she can do which frustrates her, but she's doing her best not to get board.
I felt inspired buy the Forever Friends challenge
when i saw it today over at http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/4th-january-guest-host.html


And since i had a spare 1/2 hour between doing chors and helping mum do things i thought i would have a go the card is made with:
  1. Silver gel pens
  2. Purple ribbon
  3. Purple gemstones
  4. Silver stickers
  5. Dolly lace punch
  6. Cuttlebug embossing border
  7. Tria markers
  8. Nesties dies
  9. FF stamp
  10. Foampads

I mounted the nesties and the Little bear twice to add depth. I also mounted up the words so the key parts stand out and grab the eye.

I hope people like it. It's got more to it than my normal cards, as always any feed back is more than welcome. Till next time take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Really cute card, love the colours and layout. keep up the good work!
xx :0)

 
Crafty Blogs