Wednesday 7 January 2009

Another toddler card

Hi everyone, i hope you are all well, and having a good week.

I have done another todder card for a girl this time.
With Fern the female badger cub. taking her pull toy for a walk whilst sucking her paw.




I used papermainia papers, gemstones, Gold ink, tria markers, gold stickers, and my cuttle bug with nestibliites dies.

Please could i have feed back on what you think to this card.

On another note i dont know if anyone remembers but a while ago i applied to spiral whisper to be a designer. Well i dont know if it's my email system or something else but i never got a reply to my demos that i sent, so i have given in on that idea for a while.



Anyway hope everyone has a good week, take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card!! That image is so cute, you should definitely continue doodling more images and seeing what happens.
xx :0)

 
Crafty Blogs