Thursday 8 January 2009

Early Christmas cards

I was going to load these last night but was having IT problems, so here they are today.
First off a Little christmas dragon & mouse opening and exchanging girfts. I used Tria markers, papermania papers and silver stickers.
I had a time with this one due to the cold effecting my pens so my blender was used alot to water down to ink to get it to work the way i wanted. If i have time i would like to play with deco parging this with some new papers i have.
By the way I'm a bit of a dragon nut so they will pop up in alot of my cards. They are not as cute as a lot of the ones i see on the markets but i find them better for adults and teenagers that way.
Anyway next......
.......we have a Forever Friends bear opening it's gift. This was also coloured with My Tria markers. I used cuttlebug embbosed plain papers for the background.
I hope you like them, and comments are more than welcome, I am eager to learn the ways of the card makers, and am all ears to suggestions.
Take care to everyone and happy crafting

No comments:

 
Crafty Blogs