Sunday 22 March 2009

Hi everyone, i hope your all well.

This is my first card using my own design stamp, I also used Netsibilities,light blue ribbon, silver markers,cuttlebug embosing folder, gemstones, silver stickers, and pro markers.

I have been cleaning up my cards and sorting through all of the craft bits i have that i would like to sell at a local indoor sale or craft sale.I CANT BELIVE HOW MUCH STUFF I HAVE!


cough!...... So far i have:

  • Over 70 handmade cards.
  • 200 handmade bookmarks with another lot on the way.
  • 6 childrens sun catchers
  • 30 Key rings in differnert stages of production.
  • 6 bookatrick cards
  • Mulitible posters
  • Multilbe colour in pages.
  • 40 Pin badges

And i'm sure i've got other things around here.

I need to find a place to sell someof this stuff before i drown in it. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'm hoping to arrange a sale day in Theale in the next few months, so i will have to see what happens.

Hope everyone takes care and happy crafting to you all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fab card mate!!! It looks fantastic! I get the feeling you will be looking to get me involved in the craft fair considering it is in my lil village!!!
xx :0)

 
Crafty Blogs