Monday 20 July 2009

Unicorn dreams

Hi everyone card updates ahoy!

I'm sorry i have not been around much i hope to do more crafting from now on i am suffering with a massive art block, I know it's going to be around for a bit so i have gone back to card making whilst waiting for it to pas.


A quick card I made today using the following items:

Embossing paste

Unicorn stencil

Silver stickers

Cuttlebug embossing folder

Gem stones

Glitter

The card took about 15 mins to make i plan to experiment with the stencil on some glitter cards i brought a white a go. I can see this design working for teenageers.

I have not done a black and white card before. I am very happy with the result. I'm going to treat myself to some more of the paste. It's so easy to use and fun.

Any feedback is as always more than welcome.
More cards on the way so till then take care and happy crafting

No comments:

 
Crafty Blogs