Tuesday 18 November 2008

I'm back (like it or lump it)

Right!!!!....... A big appols for the lack of life over here. I have been a tad snowed under with life. (got the window fixed in the end) I have some new cards to !

Starting with a quick Christmas card.


Next on to a Birthday card



News wise

I'm going to be doing a big indoor boot sale and selling cards, bookmarks, tags & other stuff. So if anyones in the Berkshire area wants to buy anything from me please come down to St Michaels hall in Thilehurst, on Satarday 29th Novemeber 2008.

I'm sorting out some art problems right now so their has not been much time for cards. I am also in the middle of having my room re done (new paint furnitaure and stuff) So i dont have access to all my equipment.

I hope everyone is well and having a great time, Take care & happy crafting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great to see you back... glad you got your window sorted out.

Good luck with the boot sale :-)

 
Crafty Blogs